-
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingrmk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
All original Wheels, Exhaust w square tips, Grill 340 shark tooth, Air cleaner, This car is in need of a restoration. It has rust in the floor pans front right and left only no rust in the quarters surface rust in the trunk. It runs and drives great!! Nothing is sugar coated has never been repainted you can see everything.. $6500.00

Thanks Jim [email protected] The car is in Seattle....

jim's pictures 177.jpg

wow! Love the Paint! Looks awesome from that angle! If that baby was rot free underneath, id sell my left nut for that car!

wow! Love the Paint! Looks awesome from that angle! If that baby was rot free underneath, id sell my left nut for that car!

you could plug the rot with your left nut!!!:D (The rust in not verry bad at all.)

ha ha, nice.:yawinkle: i'm sure somebody here would be interested in more pics if you get the time to take them.

$6500 with no wiper blades.. Thats a deal breaker!! just busting balls(x-mas of course)..really any other pics ? seems like a GREAT deal. 6500 firm?

$6500 with no wiper blades.. Thats a deal breaker!! just busting balls(x-mas of course)..really any other pics ? seems like a GREAT deal. 6500 firm?

If it had wiper blades i'd have to ask $7000.00... :yawinkle:
I will try and get more pictures of the car on here you are right I think it would help. The price is firm.

I would like to see some more pics please,or you can PM some quality pics also

How about posting up some pics of the other side, engine compartment, and interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back