[WANTED] 72 340 duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got one been sitting in the shop for a few years. Don’t think I’ll ever get it done. Too many cars and not enough time left. She’s a roller right now but I do have an engine and trans if needed. Pretty clean body. Real h code. Haven’t thought about selling so I don’t have a price in my head right now.

Cool it gotta start some where perhaps i have everything to put parts back in that or other it took me a while to gathers mine it just about finish as driver patina look now i have a issue frame rails are bent that really thrown me off. I am not happy on this but well can i contact you if that okay?

Here she is

IMG_2113.jpeg

IMG_2116.jpeg

IMG_2117.jpeg

IMG_2123.jpeg

IMG_2120.jpeg

IMG_2119.jpeg

IMG_2121.jpeg

IMG_2127.jpeg

Totally wow B5 blue factory paint is one of my favorite color it not bad at all much better then my current ride it been driven hard abuse during in 80s by who know one of 3 owners. Sorry for long sentences.

Keep in touch when you are ready how much you want for it as is on this blue duster happy 4th july.

Haven’t been able to find the title for it. It does still have its California plates on it.
I think I would want 6000 for it. Very clean body. Don’t know if the bucket seats are original but they’re in there. Power steering, power disk brakes. Sharkstooth. It also has pretty nice trim no broken or cracked windows. Bill of sale and application for lost title would be what I can provide but be aware that to take the car to dmv for verification it will have to have the engine and trans in it. They won’t verify it without that.

That shoukdnt be a problem as long own by you , well unfortually 6 grand is out of my league as i thought as just a roller means barely nothing left on the car/ body it be a while to save up another 4 G in later time.

I understand. It’s a complete car minus engine trans, what you might call an easy builder. I will keep my eye out for you in case I see one for sale

I appreiacated that other wise i keep saving up dough it be a while not easy persay.

Hello again and i re visit the photos and i see seats are late 73s model and steering column isnt correct.anyhow i would take a look the car little deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back