oldpunko77

72 Dusta
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out what you need?
Rear trunk lid, heater box fenders, hood , wire harness from front to rear, super stocks (new) dash pad nice not perfect (black) fuel tank very clean it was new also, fuel neck, side window glass, hood latch panel, steering column manual type non power with key, reverse lock out light, and manual shift hump ( 4spd only) light so far it not much left. Rest of car is good for built a race car or restomod. Local pick only clearlake, calif.
20240224_152110.jpg

20240224_152058.jpg

Last edited:
what all is left?
Rear trunk lid, heater box fenders, hood , wire harness from front to rear, super stocks (new) dash pad nice not perfect (black) fuel tank very clean it was new also, fuel neck, side window glass, hood latch panel, steering column manual type non power with key, reverse lock out light, and manual shift hump ( 4spd only) light so far it not much left. Rest of car is good for built a race car or restomod.

Last edited:
What is your price for the hood? If you just have the hood latch panel,dont need that . Sorry.

Hey Punko, I need a PASSENGER SIDE triangular stabilizer bar Bracket. Have no idea what happened to mine but it likely happened many moons ago. The exposed side is Gone and the grommet is just floating.

I wonder what it look like send me a pic if you can so i get the idea what it look like.

Hey bud, was struggling finding a way to attach pics on a PM so I'll attach them here. The driver side is the one that is secured and it has a metal wrap around the grommet. I must have hit something that busted that off and the passenger side. The passenger side is the one I need though. It's just two bolts and then I think it should be able to slip off the end of the sway bar relatively easy once removed from The Grommet.

bracket1.jpg

bracket2.jpg

bracket3.jpg

bracket4.jpg

bracket5.jpg

bracket6.jpg

-
Back