Status
Not open for further replies.

ramchargermike

Mopar Garage Bar & Empori
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello I am looking for a parts car the body is not important.
1972 to 1974
Built with a V8
No power steering
No power brakes
Manual shift
Had A/C.
Whats needs to be good are the doors, mirrors, wiring, glass, suspension, bumpers or bumper mounts and brackets, rear seat, steering column. Mostly a 74 car is what I want that's what I have. I want to put a 72 rear bumper on mine. I would like to also put 1972 doors on my car. Change over to tinted glass. But I feel a parts car would fit the bill for what I want to do. If you have this car let me know pictures would be help full. I am looking for a parts car not a car to restore.

I have a 72 Dart Swinger, doors, mirror, glass, rear seat, rear bumper, front bumper can use some work but brackets are good no wiring, and steering column is taken apart but all pieces are there..Number on car is a match for an inline 6 but the K-member has been changed for V8

I have a 72 Dart Swinger, doors, mirror, glass, rear seat, rear bumper, front bumper can use some work but brackets are good no wiring, and steering column is taken apart but all pieces are there..Number on car is a match for an inline 6 but the K-member has been changed for V8

what type of steering?
bench seats?
tinted glass?
what rear axle?
pictures?

Pretty sure it is power but there is no pump just the steering box, I have a bench seat that came with it but not sure if original I also have two bucket seats from a 72 dart GT the glass is not tinted, rear axle is stock and send me your email and I will send you some pictures.

I have the car listed on ebay you can find it there as well, with a few pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back