Not open for further replies.

j_anderson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for some pinch weld clips that hold the vacuum lines to the firewall. The vacuum lines are coming through the grommet from the passenger side for the AC system and heater valve control. I cant seem to find them but maybe I'm searching the wrong words. I would be ok with some originals if you've got spares or if you know of a vendor selling them, send me the link!

Here are the clips I'm looking for circled in red. Image is from google

1972_dodge_dart_swinger_2_door_hardtop_9f95670807.jpg

Are you sure they were plastic on your car? Here are the clips I have off AC cars seen in the first picture of the 70 with AC. They also had some that screwed on above the lip like seen above the voltage regulator in the last picture

DSCN1511.JPG

100_0068.JPG

100_0069.JPG

DSCN0972.JPG

Last edited:
I restore cars and have two here that will need those same clips. I may have a drawer with more in I will have to look. The clips off this car are here in a container somewhere. This place is a mess until my son moves things are packed in sheds and trailers. If I locate some I'll contact you. I have been looking for a tunnel ram that is here and cannot find it. That is how bad things are packed in here right now.

I'll give it a quick look in the drawer where they should be located No promises. Its a big drawer with tons of body clips we kept.

The pictures are the clip you are looking for. As far as the vacuum lines I have complete AC boxes with them on. Early cars have 3hoses in the gromet later have 2 hoses. I save the hoses to replace the engine compartment hoses on cars we do for the red and white stripe on the hose. Usually the engine compartment hoses are brittle. But the under dash hoses are soft .

DSCN1123.JPG

Last edited:
I restore cars and have two here that will need those same clips. I may have a drawer with more in I will have to look. The clips off this car are here in a container somewhere. This place is a mess until my son moves things are packed in sheds and trailers. If I locate some I'll contact you. I have been looking for a tunnel ram that is here and cannot find it. That is how bad things are packed in here right now.

I'll give it a quick look in the drawer where they should be located No promises. Its a big drawer with tons of body clips we kept.

The pictures are the clip you are looking for. As far as the vacuum lines I have complete AC boxes with them on. Early cars have 3hoses in the gromet later have 2 hoses. I save the hoses to replace the engine compartment hoses on cars we do for the red and white stripe on the hose. Usually the engine compartment hoses are brittle. But the under dash hoses are soft .

View attachment 1716053381
Any luck with finding an extra vacuum line clip?

Go to a pick and pull/junkyard Dodge pickups used those well into the early ‘80s along the fire wall roughly in the same location as A bodies, you can usually get anywhere from 4 to 6 of those on one truck.

Go to a pick and pull/junkyard Dodge pickups used those well into the early ‘80s along the fire wall roughly in the same location as A bodies, you can usually get anywhere from 4 to 6 of those on one truck.
ok. I will see what is available around here. The two I used to frequent were sold and cleared out years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back