Not open for further replies.

T-Man700

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I need a clean deck lid with a rib and wing cut outs for my rust free 72 Demon. My car is a 8-26-71 build date and has a smooth lid with cut outs and go-wing that I believe to be a 70-71 non original lid. Hopefully I can find one somewhat close to 45245 in Ohio. Thanks FABO members

I need a clean deck lid with a rib and wing cut outs for my rust free 72 Demon. My car is a 8-26-71 build date and has a smooth lid with cut outs and go-wing that I believe to be a 70-71 non original lid. Hopefully I can find one somewhat close to 45245 in Ohio. Thanks FABO members
Got a super nice one in tennabout 7hrs away

HI, I have a plain stock 70 Duster deck lid in up mi.

I have several 72 and up with the center rib but not one single one of them are cut out for the wing...

I have several 72 and up with the center rib but not one single one of them are cut out for the wing...
Thanks Mtrhead, will keep you in mind. Don't know if the support structure is different on your lids, if not, I could cut one out for the wing as a last resort. Need a good one in the next few months.

Thanks Mtrhead, will keep you in mind. Don't know if the support structure is different on your lids, if not, I could cut one out for the wing as a last resort. Need a good one in the next few months.
I have one but no cuts for wing I don’t believe. I can send pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back