72 aussie VH ute f/s (think dodge elcamino)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyinNSCanada

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've had this thing for 10+ years and lost interest in it lately. I had it painted ,fixed the mechanical , redid the interior but it still needs to be put back together.

Has roughly 100k on it. As rust free as they come . It is a truck so the box has seen some use. I DID not Restore that area. Overall a pretty easy project to finish.

I brought it back from Oz in 2000 along with a VH charger. I redid the charger and have put many miles on it. This ute I drove for the first 5 years or so as I got it.. Just fixed the mechanical stuff and the cosmetics I left as it was. I took it apart and it spent 3 years in bodyshop prison but came back last Nov.

I have way too many projects and the ute just kept get pushed further back in line...I really wish i had the time to put it back on the road. Truth is I have a full time job , a small company and a family somewhere in there I find some time for my old cars.

I'd really like to swap it for a car I can use.. Heck I just bought a new challenger to drive..turn the key and go......

It is a 215 HEMI 6 ...3 on the tree.. really fun to drive . The RHD thing takes only a few hrs to get used to . !5 mins and you have it figured out... a couple of hrs and you are a pro it is that easy.

I'm not sure what is worth in this condition. The market is down but this thing is unique and not for just anyone. You have to be an real A body guy to appreciate it.

It is rare even back in Oz as it is DODGE not a Valiant as most are. Sold as a truck down under. Most VH utes are valiants just google it!

I'd like to swap it for a good clean driveable done 67-72 2 dr 340 A body or a v8 magnum wagon..71 charger .............. cash 15k so I can buy what I'd swap it for...

.Don't bother to low ball me as money is not an issiue I'd rather trade.. I'm still on the fence about selling it but it is X-mas / winter I figure you guys have plenty of time to look at the pics before spring.

link to photos...these are the before pics. It is in it's original paint !

http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s359/drdodge340/ute/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

ute012.jpg

ute023.jpg

ute024.jpg

Good luck selling it.
I like the dodge utes as well

Here's mine with a 496 stroker in it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__2lLQAvEOQ"]YouTube - UTE 496 First Burnout[/ame]

I've seen this thing in person and it is in awesome shape! Good luck on the sale Sandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back