Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebee

now's the new later...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Contact seller
it came out of a 72 demon and it a nice seat to recover.all mechanicals are in great condition and comes with tracks.
it was being used until a week ago in my hot *** girlfriends car and smells gooooood...
125$ cash and carry only

located in n.c. 28001

Attachments

• image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 559
Mike.....I'll up the ante for you. If someone will buy your seat, I will GIVE them my raggedy blue one that's just like it, and throw in a standard 70 Duster bench seat. That's 3 bench seats for whatever price you and a prospective buyer work out. We live 150 or so miles apart, so they will have a few bucks invested in fuel to get here. GLWS. :D

Mike.....I'll up the ante for you. If someone will buy your seat, I will GIVE them my raggedy blue one that's just like it, and throw in a standard 70 Duster bench seat. That's 3 bench seats for whatever price you and a prospective buyer work out. We live 150 or so miles apart, so they will have a few bucks invested in fuel to get here. GLWS. :D

post a pic... I'm sure someone will get those out of your way.

mike bee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 355
This is my favorite front seat arrangement. It is what I wanted for my 70 but I stayed with the stock bench, which I still like. I had it reupholstered in factory vinyl.

it came out of a 72 demon and it a nice seat to recover.all mechanicals are in great condition and comes with tracks.
it was being used until a week ago in my hot *** girlfriends car and smells gooooood...
125$ cash and carry only

located in n.c. 28001

I may be interested in this. All I have to do is figure out how I'm going to get it to Asheville, NC. To the BMW dealer. I have a friend who will pick it up there and bring it back to Canada.

I may be interested in this. All I have to do is figure out how I'm going to get it to Asheville, NC. To the BMW dealer. I have a friend who will pick it up there and bring it back to Canada.

it was picked up locally tonight.

Any pictures of the raggedy blue one ?

i was waiting to see if jdmopar was going to post a pic of the raggidy blue seat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back