72 Dodge Dart
318 4bbl intake and carb with a k and n filter
power disc brakes
power steering
Brand new aluminum radiator
msd ignition
Near perfect interior
60,000 original miles
8 3/4 rear end with 323 sure grip (posi)
Vynal top doesnt have to many bubbles
There is rust on the lower Quaters and under drivers side door

When i got the car it came with alot of documents from oilchanges and tires i do believe the odometer has not turned over

Looking for a trade mabey a small truck or a good gas milage car.

I cant get rid of this car till i get back from my maui trip. i get back june 23rd

$3000 or a trade. If your car is worth more i can pitch in some money.

0318002031.jpg

downsized_0318002031b.jpg

m_9ff8bfddc4014e9794f6f274b9eefac8.jpg

m_c20fbad3bcb94071b2329f32c55fa934.jpg

Hey Freak. It may not be beneficial for either of us but i do have a Dakota but we are a long ways from each other. Still thinking of how it could happen. I'll get ya some picks just in case we can come up with something.
Small Block

Where in Ca are you?

I have a dakota, but I ain't willing to part with it:bootysha: It's a 1998 v8 5spd car with full hotchkis suspension and a mild 318 (240rwhp untuned). Stout little truck.

I also have a 2001 kia sephia with ~65k miles. My mom has owned it since new and it has 1 year of factory warranty left (not sure if it is transferrable). Runs great, but has been sitting for a few months. I bought it from her last year for $1800 with plans to resell it for more, but I would be willing to trade it for that amount ... It gets ~18mpg around town and 25-30mpg on the freeway.

im near fresno california in a town called raymond and i will have to pass on the kia

i want a v8 5 speed dakota sounds fun

Hi Freak. Do you still have the C5 parts for sale. If so, pm me and send pictures if you have them. I will give you my e-mail via pm. I am doing a custom C10 build and was thinking about a corvette suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back