1   0   0
Contact seller
hood.jpg

dprimerfender.jpg

demonfender.jpg

dfender.jpg

door.jpg

pprimerfender.jpg

I would like to offer all of this stuff here first because I've scored some good deals and would like to pass them on. All the sheet metal is rust free and good cores but not perfect. $50 each for the dart fenders and $100 for the demon fender. $50 for the door and $100 for the hood. I'm located in West Covina, Ca. and would like to sell this all locally.

Is the door for a dart. I need a passengers one for a 71 dart swinger. and does it have all the glass and hinges.

It is off a 72 dart and the glass and hinges are there but no door panel. And I do not know if there are any differences between a 72 and 71 dart door?

Fenders are all the same too. Dart and Demon use the same piece, only the holes for the emblems is different. That one does have the extension on it.

Nice looking parts.

Fenders are all the same too. Dart and Demon use the same piece, only the holes for the emblems is different. That one does have the extension on it.

Nice looking parts.

The 71 Dart/Demon fenders have a different side marker configuration than the 72 Dart/Demon. 72 is a one year only fender.

The 71 Dart/Demon fenders have a different side marker configuration than the 72 Dart/Demon. 72 is a one year only fender.

And this comment fits the seller sale how? They are ALL 72 fenders.

If the seller hasn't sold the fenders, please PM me or if I can get your number to call you. I know someone that's interested in the fenders and may come pick them up while in the area or have someone from your neighborhood come get them.

Thanks

It fits because you gave false information and said 71-2 fenders are the same. They are not.

I think what he was trying to say is Dart and Demon fenders are the same. And they are. May try reading his post.

No ****! Reading is FUN-D-MENTAL, comprehension is optional.

How about they try reading the the OP's original ad and subsequent post, maybe then, the 2 watt bulb pull chain will go from dim to bright. Quite possibly the alleged smarter group can make sense of it, I'm not holding my breath.

I never said crap about 71 fenders and someone else made the 71 comment... what about the 70 fenders there geniuses? Those fit too right? Oh wait, I don't see any of those fenders, nor a mention of any. Smart boys comment doesn't fit at all.

Look close at the pics. The OP is selling 1972 FENDERS and the fenders from ALL 1972 cars are the same sans the badge holes. RIGHT???

I didn't provide ANY false info. Carry on and spin it the best you can.

Sometimes I really dislike this place.

Have fun everybody. :-D

It fits because you gave false information and said 71-2 fenders are the same. They are not.
You need to wake up, the OP is selling 72 Dart/Demon fenders. Crackedback stated that there is no difference between the 72 fenders for fitting a Demon or a Dart besides emblem holes, nothing was ever said about 71 fenders.

will those fenders fit my 71? :burnout::fart::violent1:[-X:-$:walk::blob::wave::cheers::-D

Yes Jim, all 70, 71, 72 fenders for Darts and Demons are interchangeable, however, as stated above in various ways, the 70 & 71 versions have a rectangular recess for the turn signals, wheras the 72 versions have a smaller cutout for the surface mount lens style used on 72 & up. As crackedback pointed out, the different years have different emblem locations, so these may need to be adjusted accordingly. As well, some fenders may have studs on the bodyline to attach the optional belt molding, and these will need to be added or ground down as needed.

Grant

will those fenders fit my 71? :burnout::fart::violent1:[-X:-$:walk::blob::wave::cheers::-D

Yes they will fit. However, the marker lights are totally different. The '71 marker lights are flush while the '72 marker lights are not. Go back to the pics there is one posted with the '72 marker light bolted to the fender.

Wylde1.

You also have to watch out if you have the extension chrome,it is different from 71 to 72 it is deeper! Just thought id throw that out there! Which means you can have a 71 extension on one side and a 72 on the other and one of the pieces of chrome isn't going to fit.

Hey, Greg. Probably politically incorrect, but very funny. I had a tough week at work and thanks for letting me end it with a belly laugh.

Funny thing you were wrong and posting your self portrait fits.

I guess character or manning up when you are incorrect means nothings. We get your pic instead...

Just sounded like he was being ***. Kinda fit with the commy pic on his avatar.

Well, I've gotta say, this thread is embarrassing to me as a member of this site.

I've always done well at reading comprehension but, had I not known better and had it not been pointed out, I would have thought that the 72 fenders listed above would be "the same" as 71 fenders, just like the door. I even went ahead and read it to someone who wouldn't know or care a thing about car parts and the same opinion was evident. Maybe before making insulting, childish, argumentative comments we should step back, take a deep breath and decide how this is going to make everyone here look.

Youre right, it is embarrassing. Anyone that is allowed to come on here and insult people, use crude language, and intentionally try to start some kind of trouble should be prohibited from using it. I wont apologize for this guy, or to him for my comments. Look back at his posts, and make your own decision. Im done with this topic, I enjoy being a part of fabo, and look forward to many more opportunities with it.

KMA You see any 71 fenders, nope.

The comment was for this statement in the ad.

$50 each for the dart fenders and $100 for the demon fender.

How do those fenders differ in a 72?

Instead of accusing people of "false info", maybe ask for clarification.

Have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back