Dartanian

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Have front and rear bumperettes, good condition. $80.00
20220512_110310.jpg
20220512_110351.jpg

The 70's appear to be somewhat rare. I have a couple sets up here I can get rechromed, but since Washington is following California's foot step, it'll cost me several hundred dollars to get them rechromed. I appreciate your help. Paul.

The 70's appear to be somewhat rare. I have a couple sets up here I can get rechromed, but since Washington is following California's foot step, it'll cost me several hundred dollars to get them rechromed. I appreciate your help. Paul.
I can see what you mean everything is expensive here I'm even thinking of just painting my bumpers the same as the car hope things work out for you. RICH

For what it's worth, I was at a brothers house today. We tried some of the new chrome "paint", and I was impressed. I'm going to try it on a spare pair or my bumper guards. I'll let you know how they turn out, if you're interested. Paul.

For what it's worth, I was at a brothers house today. We tried some of the new chrome "paint", and I was impressed. I'm going to try it on a spare pair or my bumper guards. I'll let you know how they turn out, if you're interested. Paul.
Funny I'm doing just the opposite I'm sending my bumpers to paint them hope it goes well for both of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back