72 dart dash / bezel issue

-

Johnny71dusty

Reaction score
I have gotten 3 incorrect bezels now . This one in pic was out of a friends 72 dart . And looks just like what's out of my dart but the dimensions are all wrong , the Studs are wrong and won't even attach to my dash .

I've heard there is a 2 styles of these for 72 . A " large " and a small . I believe I need small but I don't know the one in my car is broken

I'm in pic looked exactly what I needed but nope .

Anyone know what I need ? Or where to buy one ?

IMG_0971.png

I have gotten 3 incorrect bezels now . This one in pic was out of a friends 72 dart . And looks just like what's out of my dart but the dimensions are all wrong , the Studs are wrong and won't even attach to my dash .

I've heard there is a 2 styles of these for 72 . A " large " and a small . I believe I need small but I don't know the one in my car is broken

I'm in pic looked exactly what I needed but nope .

Anyone know what I need ? Or where to buy one ?

View attachment 1716088865
This is broken one is one we took out of of our 72 dart . The exterior dimensions are the same . But the box for heater is smaller & all studs are in different places

IMG_0975.png

Maybe your dash frame is from a different year car?

They changed that bezel, heat controller and dash frame in 73. The one in the first post is a 73-76 bezel. The one in the 2nd post is a 72 only bezel.

They changed that bezel, heat controller and dash frame in 73. The one in the first post is a 73-76 bezel. The one in the 2nd post is a 72 only bezel.
No - 72 has two versions . The nice one I have doesn't fit a 73 -76 either . 72 has a large and small box . I need 72 small . The nicer one I have is out of a 72 dart as well . I've bought a 73 one as well and it's not the same as the 72 large in this post . But yes I need a 72 small box bezel and willing to pay top for it

IMG_0972.png

IMG_0973.png

IMG_0975.png

-
Back