-
Status
Not open for further replies.

flboatman1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
the first 5000. gets a 7.10 car . look at pics under avatar strong 360. 904 trans reverse manual valve body. 5500 stall, 8 3/4 488 spool strange axles, new 10/50 29.5 15 MT slicks and new frt. runners, too much to list, Gary

Ya might want to take the phone number off of your post, before the mods delete it. Please read the rules before posting.

dam why couldn't this been for sall wen I had money...it wont lasted long at that price I have paid more then that for heads.............:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::hello2::hello2: pepol wake up before its to late...................Artie

the reason the price is so low is I have flood damage to my home and Citizens won't cover it. I am willing to take a big loss on the car. to repair my home. for more pics tap on view photos under avatar of car on left

Oh yea I seen it. You gonna make me build a bigger motor for the Dart eh? The Dart is in Milton Fl. getting blasted and body work and paint done.

Oh yea I seen it. You gonna make me build a bigger motor for the Dart eh? The Dart is in Milton Fl. getting blasted and body work and paint done.
:blob:I can't wait to see it! I'm shocked the Nova is as fast as it is, maybe cause it only weights 2100 lbs. The next time it goes out it will be full passes. If I go to Lakeland I,ll let you know Thank You Gary

:blob:I can't wait to see it! I'm shocked the Nova is as fast as it is, maybe cause it only weights 2100 lbs. The next time it goes out it will be full passes. If I go to Lakeland I,ll let you know Thank You Gary

Yes please let me know when your going. Better weather is just around the corner.

any rust issues. do you have any interior pictures. pictures or rear suspension.
the car is in good condition, there is a couple of small bubbles on bottom of sail panel no rust in floors, I will take a few pic,s today of inside and post them tonight I have a man from Valdosta GA looking at car Sat. morning. if he doesn't take car I will post out come .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back