-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MechArm1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
72 Dart driver side fender. . .I really want to try and sell this fender locally . .I know that might be difficult . .But I'm sure It'll be fairly hard to ship . . .I'm in Southern California. . .San Bernardino . .Upland 91784. . .I'm willing to travel to meet up within reason . .and for some gas money . . .

The fender is in very good shape . . . a couple small spots that could use some minor attention . .no rust . . .solid . ... .

Plenty of pictures to see whats going on with the fender . . . .

$250 seems very fair . .I finally got the 70 fender for my car that I've been looking for . . . .and the prices and conditions Ive seen were much worse that this . . .

$250 . . . .

If I try to send this fender, whats the most efficient way to do it? .. .I would like to get rid of it, but maybe hoping to sell it locally was wishful thinking.

If I try to send this fender, whats the most efficient way to do it? .. .I would like to get rid of it, but maybe hoping to sell it locally was wishful thinking.
Fed ex will take it wrap it in bubble rap.. UPS will also take it and so will ESTES..
Good luck
Justin

Thanks for the reply..I guess you just need to cross your fingers and hope it ends up in the same shape that it left in..

@Corrupt_Reverend . . . .I still have it . . .I replied to your PM with my number Saturday or Sunday . . .if you didnt get it lemme know . . ill resend my number

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back