72 dart from massachusetts

-

carls72dart

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Newbie from Mass. I've been part of the sight for about 3 months now. I've been through the forums and I have gotten great info. I'm in the process of building a 72 Dart. Looks like I'm going street/strip route! Looking forward to meeting everyone. If anyone from Mass. happens across this post, please feel free to reach out.

:burnout:

Haven't been to any shows since Worcester nationals 2 years ago. I've had the motor apart and working on the chassis & paint. Trying for next season!!! I'll be posting pics of the build over the weekend! Any feedback is greatly appreciated:)

Welcome! this is a great place for information and conversation among like minded friends. hope you enjoy it here.

Those are some beautiful cars! The 71 is my favorite! I have received great info in such a short time! Wish I was on this when I was building my 67 gtx & 73 challenger!! Thanks!

Hi everyone. Newbie from Mass. I've been part of the sight for about 3 months now. I've been through the forums and I have gotten great info. I'm in the process of building a 72 Dart. Looks like I'm going street/strip route! Looking forward to meeting everyone. If anyone from Mass. happens across this post, please feel free to reach out.

:burnout:
hello and welcome to the group. I'm also from Southern Ma. stop in and say hello 73ProStreet

Welcome from a fellow newbie. I`m in South Eastern Mass; new to the Mopar world. Just got a `71 Duster w/440 wedge - def a project car with street/pro street potential. The last time I was under the hood of a car was in the late 1960`s and it was a SB Chevy. Would be great to respond with any and all Mopar owners in my area.......

Welcome, I'm located in South East Ma (Fall River ) Try and make it up to Bass Pro Cruise in Foxboro, ma. I'll be there along with 73 Pro Street.

I just picked up a 70 Duster. Resto project right now. But as soon as I get it running it will be over at BassPro and other local shows....I'm also in Southern MA.

-
Back