-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brattyworm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So i have a four door dart. i have all the chrome, back glass, trunk lid, hood, windows, handles, door panels, those little turn signal things on the hood, tail lights, bumper, steering wheel/column for this thing that i wish to part with.

I have enclosed pictures.

back bumper with taillights - $150
trunk lid - $100
hood - $100

or best offer, or make me me an offer on any of it. if you want the whole thing let me know that too. thanks.

Attachments

• Car Rear.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 367
  • Rear Left Door.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 331
  • Rear Right Door.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 337
  • Right Front.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 342
  • Right Rear Quarter 2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 334
I would be interested in the trunk trim and rear fender extension trims,shoot me a price on what you want for them

I would be interested in the trunk lid with trim and front left fender extension
can u shipp that to 11234?

So i have a four door dart. i have all the chrome, back glass, trunk lid, hood, windows, handles, door panels, those little turn signal things on the hood, tail lights, bumper, steering wheel/column for this thing that i wish to part with.

I have enclosed pictures.

back bumper with taillights - $150
trunk lid - $100
hood - $100

or best offer, or make me me an offer on any of it. if you want the whole thing let me know that too. thanks.

what is the condition of the front valance/splash pan? Thanks

The only things left to sell that we are willing to deal with are the trunk lid and the rear bumper with tail lights.
trunk lid $100
Bumper w/lights $150

They are located in Tucson, AZ. We would like to keep it local. Mainly because my husband will whine if i request that he package any car parts to ship. He does have legitimate excuse as he does have things to do since we are in the middle of a move (living in two places (states) right now).

Interested in the rear bumper, have to figure out how to get it
could you pm me an address

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back