[FOR SALE] 72 Dart Parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still have the rear window trim how much for it? do you have the tool to it ?? I messed mine up . Thanks joe I would help taking it off,so i could LEARN how to do it properly.

If you still have the rear window trim how much for it? do you have the tool to it ?? I messed mine up . Thanks joe I would help taking it off,so i could LEARN how to do it properly.
Yes I have a nice set of rear window trim asking $150 are you located. I would have to check on what the shipping cost unless you're local. I am in Manteca California

Yes I have a nice set of rear window trim asking $150 are you located. I would have to check on what the shipping cost unless you're local. I am in Manteca California
I ordered the trim removal tool and it will be here on Sunday. Are you still interested in the trim. I am out of town until Saturday night and we could take it off on Sunday when I get the tool. You can call or text me at ( no info like phone numbers and email addresses allowed ) am assuming you are in Escalon which is not far from Manteca
Thanks,
Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes still interested,time is not a problem,i am not in a hurry. Just getting started sanding etc. Also yes local escalon.

Yes still interested,time is not a problem,i am not in a hurry. Just getting started sanding etc. Also yes local escalon.
This is Scott I got all the trim off the 72 Dart and it's in great shape when do you want to get together to pick it up

Would like to try monday. when/ what time is good for you? At this time all day is good for me.

Would like to try monday. when/ what time is good for you? At this time all day is good for me.
I'm usually up by seven or eight so first thing in the morning would be great if that works for you you can call or text me at ( no phone numbers in public posts)

Will call in the morning for directions
Ok Sounds Good I uploaded a picture of the complete trim. It came off in really great shape with some patience and the right tool.
Scott

dart trim.jpg

I want the whole front clip. I'm in Tracy. Message me for my phone #, your box is full.

The steering wheel is in good shape there are just three small cracks near the main hub. The cracks can be filled in and the steering wheel is
or send me your number and I'll call immediately
Warnings will be issued over putting phone numbers in public post !...I'm in Manteca

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back