-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DART340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hate to sell it but the economy dictates I do. Its a 72 swinger with 70 front grill, hood, fenders, valance are fiberglass. 406 magnum stroker, cometics, arp studded, full roller, forged scat crank, forged h-beam rods, forged je pistons, m1 single plane, quick fuel blow through, paxton set for 13 lbs, dual spearco 800hp intercoolers, snow alky/water injection, dougs feed 3" exhaust to dynomax ultra flows, full exhaust. 727, turbo action full manual, ptc 10.5 converter, sub frame connectors, driveshaft loop, 8.75, 3.23 suregrip, springs moved in 3", fuel cell, #10 feed #8 return, aeromotive pump, filter and regulator. So much more, runs mid 10's just the way it sits and still cruise 75 mph down the highway. Asking $25,000.00 obo. I am having problems with my photobucket but if you go to the forum here for forced induction and go to the topic "pics of my sc dart" you can view some pics. Sorry I will try to get more pics up
CARPIC2.jpg
CARPIC1.jpg

There are pics located on this website, go to the "forced induction" forum, on the first page scroll down to "pics of my sc swinger". These are all I have right now because for some reason I can't upload my pics from photobucket. I am located in Jacksonville fl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back