Slant 6 Drag Racer
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
'72 Dart Swinger
$9,000
Elizabethtown, KY

.030 over 318 with MP cam, ported heads.

904, 8 3/4 with 3.23 sure grip.

Wilwood disc brakes, Firm Feel front sway bar.

That high, huh?

Does $7,000 look more realistic?

It's a solid Arizona car that I've owned since 1991. It was my Slant 6 daily driver until 1996 when I started a long ordeal of swapping to the V8. I'm in the military and the car has followed me from Arizona to Texas to Georgia and now to Kentucky. It has sat under a cover more than it has been driven, but it's a really fun car.

I'll take some more detailed pics to post this weekend showing the new dash and gauges, undercarriage, etc.

I will get those pics this weekend. The headers are a little rusty and I have the carpet out right now waiting on replacing the wiper pivot seals. That way you can see the floorboards at least. :)

I don't know about the money part, but it's nice enough I guess. I may wind up retiring around here and gittin' me one of them "guvment" jobs someday... :)

Sorry all,...

I've been distracted with other things lately.

I've been procrastinating on selling this car... Because, honestly, I'd really rather not... :)

I've had so many local tire kickers stop by for a look and test drive without really wanting to buy it that I finally just put the cover back on it.

They've all been impressed with the power, handling, look, etc... I've given enough joy rides for awhile...

I've sold a couple of the other cars I had listed and will hopefully sell my son's Duster this weekend, then I can pay more attention to the Dart and get some pics posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back