72 Dart

-

hoosierdaddy

Reaction score
Are the front fenders from a 72 4dr dart the same thing as the 71-72 Demon . There is a Dart for sale local and pretty reasonable and is really a driver but I got to thinking about those fenders on my Duster . I know thats not correct by I like the look of the 2 pc fenders

I don't think they'll match the contour of your hood, but I've never tried it so I might be wrong.

You will need entire front clip to do that swap. Hood, bumper, fenders, grille, bumper supports, valance. Upper grille support w latch striker.

You will reuse your hood hinges, radiator support, and inner fenders. That's it

72' Dart 2 and 4 door fenders are exactly the SAME and will bolt directly a 72' Demon.
71' Dart is also the same the only difference between the two years is the sidemarker hole.
Duster is visually similar but shorter and have a square shaped wheel opening, Dart - Demon the rear of the opening sweeps farther back. Moparmat is giving you sound info.

Last edited:
Long story short, 70-71 dart and demons have the same fenders and hood.
72 is one year only for fenders due to marker lights.
Duster fenders will fit, but will need the rest of the duster front end to fit correctly. But at that point you just turned your dart into a scamp! A demon is just a duster with a dart front end. And a scamp is just a dart with a duster front end. Hope this helps!

-
Back