-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartman440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Real H code 340 3 speed stick. Now has a 4 speed. Real EV2 Hemi Orange car. Black side stripes and black tail panel treatment. I have the original three speed trans also. This car is matching numbers engine also. Engine runs real hard with no miles. I have known this car from New. I have all owners names and history. This car has not been driven since 1976. It has been garaged all these years. Black interior, bench seat. I have the build sheet. It is a manual steering and manual brake car. The engine was fresh years ago and has not been driven. It has a Mopar perf. cam 492. Stock intake and Thermoquad. Original Air Cleaner. Rad etc. This car is complete with some extra parts. It has some rust just from being stored in damp garages. No major panels need replaced or any major floor work. Car runs and rives. New gas tank and sending unit. New rear SS leafs. It has a 4:10 Posi but I can change back to the 3:23. car is in Lower Michigan
734 652 8537. $6,900 Firm.

72DemonEK24spdFrtLft.jpg

72DemonEK24spdFrtRt.jpg

72DemonEK24spdFrtRt2.jpg

Cool ride, probably a good price too. Post some trunk, under hood and interior pics.

But Im shocked it looks like that after only 53,000 miles.

I am interested if you still have the car.
I would like to talk to you about the car, I'm new to this and don't know how to send a PM?
Thanks

can you provide mpre pics of trunk, engine, interior, door jambs etc?

53,000 miles? well, I'm still a virgin........I hope my 2 kids don't belong to this site! 8)
I do like the car.......... interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back