-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoluv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have an original 72 Demon 340 car. Highly optioned H-code car. This car is set up as a race car or street car. It has ladder bar rear suspension but is not cut. 28x10.5 fits nicely under the car. 4-point bar. Very solid car. Body work is done. Car needs final block and prime/paint. Wilwood front brakes. New stripe kit and weatherstripping for the car. I have a brand new 540 cu short block with the car. It is a World Products 4.500 bore block with a Molner 8-bolt knife edged crank and h-beam rods. Diamond dish piston. New Bullet Roller cam. Block was used but all internals are brand new. Machine work by Ray Barton(crap), redone by Competition Automotive Machine. I have the Pro-Parts headers for the car as well. This car is a rolling chassis. I have the original numbers matching SB 727 that will come with it. Want to trade this for a nice Mopar driver. Possible sale of car or engine or both but really want to trade. Let me know what you have. Prefer 4-speed cars over automatics but will look at any and all or will trade car for another street/strip roller. Really like to put this 540 in a 64 Belvedere or 65 Satellite/Belvedere. Car is located in Louisville, KY.

Attachments

• 20141011_233137_resized.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2,864
  • 20141011_233155_resized.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,824
  • Demon26a.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2,837
If anyone had messaged me today about this car, please do so again due to the server crash. I didnt get it. Thanks....

are you only interested in trades or would you also sell it? If so how much would you need to have?

Are you interested in selling or only trading? If so ,Price? Thanks

Only looking at trades right now. If that changes.....I will let everyone know. I already have one guy in line with cash right now if I decide to sell and will put everyone in order of inquiry. Thanks for the interest.

Engine sold. Car can be bought for $8500 rolling. This will make an awesome street or strip car or be one hell of a car to restore. Easy to go anyway you would want with it.

Build sheet

Attachments

• 20141027_212918_resized.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,578
  • 20141027_212929_resized.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,588
Do you have pictures of the inside of the trunk, engine bay, and under the car. Maybe a few of the ladder bar setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back