72 Demon Front Turn Signal Lenses

-

Dirty_Demon

Reaction score
I have the original lenses and they are in "good" shape BUT I would prefer to have them no scratched up or cracked. Anyone know where I can score some new oem or aftermarket replacements? I have tried all the big catalog companies and nothing.

If the lenses r just lightly scratched you can wet sand them with some super fine paper(2000) grit and polish them. Lotta work but can be done. Cracks r no good. They are hard to find in good shape cause they get brittle and are prone to spiderweb cracks. No aftermarket that i ve seen.

Thanks for the info... kind of a bummer though ... they aren't TOO bad.

PG classics told me they would be re-popping them sometime this year ......they said that last year.

I was driving down the road and a rock came up and popped a hole in the lens on the passenger side on my 72 swinger. So I was waiting to get a new set but nothing yet.

I have used Future Floor liquid on my plastic parts with good results. I just dip them into the liquid after a good cleaning and allow them to dry. It will level itself and the scratches will be covered. They will be very clear. I have used this on clear plastic parts for scale models for years with very good results. It will not take out deep scratches or cracks but will help with light ones.

-
Back