72 Demon front windshield reveal clip install

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just opened a set of clips and screws I got for the front windshield. There are 17 of one clip and 5 of another one? The 5 appear to have a slightly elongated hole where the fastener screw goes through and all the others have a perfectly round hole for the screw. However my Demon has 8 holes drilled across the bottom so they can't go there. Does antbody know the placement of these clips. Thanks....

Just opened a set of clips and screws I got for the front windshield. There are 17 of one clip and 5 of another one? The 5 appear to have a slightly elongated hole where the fastener screw goes through and all the others have a perfectly round hole for the screw. However my Demon has 8 holes drilled across the bottom so they can't go there. Does antbody know the placement of these clips. Thanks....

Just a suggestion, reverse the clips under the front windshield and install the bolts from the bottom, this way in case you have to remove the dash down the road you will not have to remove the windshield again. Good luck.

-
Back