-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this car (see my Avatar) as a project but after 6 months of just looking at it, I think the reality is that I do not have the time or skill to put it back together. It's a 72 that has been media blasted and urethane primered but no body work has been done yet. Everything from the sail panels forward is in very good shape unfortunately everything from there back would pretty much need to be replaced to restore this car. If you don't see it below, let me know what you need and if I have it I'll get you a price. Also, if you PM me your email address I'll send you better pictures than can be posted here. I will need to have $600 sold before I will split it up. I will also post on another posting the new sheet metal I have for this car.

Local pick up or I can take as far as St. Louis on the 26th of this month.

340 Hood $350
Twin scoops (needs restored) $125
Trunk Deck $150
Fenders $200 each
Doors $150 each
Front Bumper $150 daily driver
Rear Bumper $125 daily driver
Front valance $100
Dash $125
All of the above as one purchase including body total $1200 with title (vin shows it to be a 318 console car)

do the scoops have the chrome moldings on them still? 125.00 shipped? This is probably a stupid question but are you willing to cut the rear body panel(where the tail lights go) off the car?

do the scoops have the chrome moldings on them still? 125.00 shipped? This is probably a stupid question but are you willing to cut the rear body panel(where the tail lights go) off the car?

No, the scoops do not have the chrome trim (available on ebay) and I would need shipping money on top of the $125.

You wouldn't want the tail panel from this car, it's too rusted out. But I do have a new in the box AMD tail panel if you're interested. They are $350 from AMD, I'll sell it for $250 plus shipping.

:coffee2:
Just to remind those who are asking about individual parts, as I mentioned in the original post, my desire is to sell the package but I will part out as soon as I have enough pending sales to equal $600 or more. We aren't there yet, but there has been interest in the package by a few.

Anybody that has asked about individual parts, I'm sorry the entire package has been sold again. Thanks for checking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back