-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisH

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
"H" code car, but the fender tag and buildsheet are long gone. Clear Michigan title in my name.

1969 340/4spd/8 3/4".

Manual steering and brakes. SBP front and back.

Runs and drives, but has a minor electrical problem, sometimes it wont have spark. I have not looked at it very much.

No interior. I have pieced together some(kick panels, door panels, rear panels, sail panels). All driver quality. Dash pad is cracked, but I have one that will need to be dyed.

Car has been repainted at least twice, it was probably green originally.

Glass fenders and hood. Patch panels were installed on the quarters at one point. Doors, rockers, and frame rails are all good.

One rust hole in passenger side floor(about 2"), and the spare tire well is soft.

Car will run and drive. Brakes and clutch work,but the car has been in my garage for two years, and sitting for who knows how long before that.

Located in Westland, Mi. 48186.

I will sell turnkey or as a roller, but a trade for a 68/69 dart would be ideal. I will trade down, but NO rustbuckets. I'm not replacing full quarters or floors. I will trade the car turnkey for the right roller also.

PM or email for more info or for a phone number if you want to talk.

Here are a couple of pics, and here is a link that should take you to more pics.
http://s450.photobucket.com/albums/qq224/bgblkdart/

I've had a little interest in the car asking $4800, but will listen to reasonable offers. I want the car gone to concentrate on other projects. I would also take a gas golf cart as a PARTIAL trade.

Thanks for the ad.

Dennis

Demon1.jpg

Demon3.jpg

Feel free to make reasonable offers, you may be surprised.

For a trade, I am not expecting it to be rust free. I just don't want to do full quarters or full floors. Some patch panels would be acceptable.

I really want this car gone to work on other things.

Dennis

Hello, I just seen this thread and wanted to ask if the demon got sold or not?
Thankyou for your time.
Grant Eaton 719-330-0468

Did you read post #5, where it says "Sold"?

Sometimes in life ...we all have counted our chickens before they have hatched...and the buyer never shows or comes to the dance with not enough $$$. It never hurts to ask...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back