Not open for further replies.

quapman

Damn Yankee
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
72 Demon for sale in Burlington, NC.

Original slant-6 car, now has a V-8 K-frame. Previous owner started project, I got the car and have done nothing...too many projects, too little time.

Car is in overall good condition. Frame rails VERY solid. Frame connectors were installed (welded in) and look good. 4 floor pans were replaced, but never painted, so they're rusty, but not rotted through. Quarter rear lowers were cut off to apply POR 15 to the trunk dropoffs. They are in the trunk and ready to weld back on. There are a couple small holes in the roof. Fenders, doors, decklid are really nice. Trunk floor is almost perfect, but is from a 73. Grille is ok, has some missing tabs. H/L bezels are nice. Was a 3 on the tree, so clutch/brake pedals are there, but no hump.

No title.

Pics!

http://s449.photobucket.com/user/quapman/library/For Sale/72 Dodge Demon?sort=3&page=1

Asking $1200 OBO

Thanks!

If you still have this when I can get some more money up I will be coming down to grab it!!

Don't be afraid to make me an offer. The worst I can do is say no. I can sell for a little less without the grille, pedals, ??? I'd like it to have a new home soon and would rather it go in one piece.

Yes, the "no title" issue is a thorn in my side. I can get a bonded title here in NC, but the car has to run/drive. If I was still in NY, it would be no problem.

PM offers to me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back