Status
Not open for further replies.

She Devil

Work in Progress
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car was posted here when I bought it a few years ago. It is a 72 demon original 340 that was built up for racing. This car is in great shape mechanically and the front suspension has been fully rebuilt. Unfortunately, I had a slight meeting with a curb in some snow and it now has a bent rim, bent DS rear axle, and the DS rear quarter is a mess. I do have a patch piece for the quarter, but I haven't installed it. The car is also suffering from some serious rust issues. The interior is in good shape. Here is the link to the original posting from when I bought this car. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=58728
I know I am going to be taking a big hit on this car. Oh well. I am asking $4500 OBO
The car is located in Concord NC. I am attaching a picture of the damaged rear quarter for your cringing pleasure.

Attachments

• IMG_20110611_195428-1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 625
I'll post some more pictures today. No fender tag, that's why I didn't post it as a "numbers matching"
yeah, she's got rust, but it is manageable outside of the rear quarter damage, and like I said, I have a replacement panel for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back