72' Duster /6

-

Tower of Power

Surface rust
Reaction score
Hi there,

My Dad bought this 72 Duster around 5-8 years ago for around $700 and its going to be my first car, So I figured it would be a good idea to join an A body forum... Here's a bunch of info about my car

"Ghetto" Slant Six mp cam and headers breathing through 2 1/2" "Ghetto" exhaust clifford 4bbl intake w/400 cfm carter afb . Thats about all I remember about it since im not exactly the biggest car guy....

I've finally taken the step towards getting my drivers license so I'm beginning the process of getting this thing running again this summer :-D
Its going to be my daily driver for many years to come, and was so for very long periods of time since we bought it. Ive got a few stories with this thing too, but thats another time. Well heres some pictures......

These pictures are probably 5-6 years old, Early in our ownership... it was in good condition too

S004I001.jpg

S004I006.jpg

S004I004.jpg

This is what the car looks like now, At one point we were going to paint the car yellow, and started on the hood... But it never really happened, It has been yellow/red for around 4 years.. but Its been under snow for a winter or 2 and developed some surface rust, other than that its still in good condition...

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

Here is a video containing more pictures of the car in different stages of life, And a video of the engine in all its beastly nature

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWeGca_frjI"]YouTube- My duster[/ame]

Thanks guys :D
I probly wont be very active until the summer kicks in but im always browsing

Im also thinking of painting this thing petty blue with white twister stripes :happy10:

-
Back