-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rattler

Reaction score
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Contact seller
yellow front seat came out of 27,000 mile car nice used needs good cleaning and a repair see pics frame no rust super strong$ 100 plus shipping

2020-08-04 72 duster 001.JPG

2020-08-04 72 duster 002.JPG

Hey did I contact you about this already? Anyway, what part of PA are you in and what’s the shipping to 11967

Hey did I contact you about this already? Anyway, what part of PA are you in and what’s the shipping to 11967
i'm in nw pa near erie not sure what shipping would be probably would be sent in 3 boxes or wrapped in heavy cardboard bill

It’s cheaper to ship it then me paying for fuel and tolls. Do you have the seat belts too? I don’t have the lap belts

It’s cheaper to ship it then me paying for fuel and tolls. Do you have the seat belts too? I don’t have the lap belts
i will need an address to firmly ck shipping cost need to make sure i estimated size boxed may be a little different also i won't box till i at least receive payment too many have been getting shipping before i box then not paying for the item i'm sure shipping will be close to my estimate maybe less than my first quote you can paypal to [email protected]

i will need an address to firmly ck shipping cost need to make sure i estimated size boxed may be a little different also i won't box till i at least receive payment too many have been getting shipping before i box then not paying for the item i'm sure shipping will be close to my estimate maybe less than my first quote you can paypal to [email protected]
Ok send to Mark Abate my address is 39 loughlin drive , Shirley NY 11967. I’ll PayPal on Friday or Saturday. Probably friday

Ok send to Mark Abate my address is 39 loughlin drive , Shirley NY 11967. I’ll PayPal on Friday or Saturday. Probably friday
just pay the 100 for the seat and i will get them boxed and shipping firm by saturday then you can paypal the shipping thanks bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back