-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparlouie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a matched set of hood, Loaded doors and trunk lid. Nothing has rot except 3 small areas on inside flat areas that can be welded easily. Look at pics, all other prone areas are nice. Some small dings from storage. I also have 3 other rot free Trunk lids too. 1 is pictured also. Doors are really nice including the glass/mechanisms. Hood is rot free. Would give you a package deal on the 4 pieces, or individually, hood, $400, doors, $275ea, Red trunk, $150, yellow trunk, $250. All original paint. I have more matched sets of doors also and trunk lids. Pick up recommended in Connecticut.

100_6901.JPG

100_6904.JPG

100_6905.JPG

100_6902.JPG

100_6888.JPG

100_6889.JPG

100_6899.JPG

100_6897.JPG

100_6898.JPG

Last edited:
Backside of hood has surface rust in areas but NO Rot, doors are as solid as I seen in New England and are very clean, also NO rot. Only rot is as seen in picture of red trunk which is a very easy fix. I don't have pics now, as these all went back into storage.

Backside of hood has surface rust in areas but NO Rot, doors are as solid as I seen in New England and are very clean, also NO rot. Only rot is as seen in picture of red trunk which is a very easy fix. I don't have pics now, as these all went back into storage.
Well with out seeing any more pictures and going off the trunk lid on the same car. The deck lid is rotting from the inside out, plus I circled that looks like more rot and all the seams look very rusty. Which makes me think this is happing to the hood and doors. So will pass. Thanks

All I can say is stop by. Let you know what the other 2 guys think Dave,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back