Status
Not open for further replies.

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for one like this. Doesn't have to be perfect just complete with horn pad just not all nasty looking. It is going on my restored column and I don't want one that is horrible. I also don't want to sell my left arm to get it either. I am aslo looking for a gauge and a/c bezel for the same car. Not pereected just not cracked I will be repainting them anyway. The bezel I need doesn't have the seat belt or egr light. Thanks

duster steering wheel.jpg

If that doesn't work out let me know. I have a nice one just hanging around in my garage. $30 and the cost of the most affordable shipping I can get ya..

aloha Mike

If that doesn't work out let me know. I have a nice one just hanging around in my garage. $30 and the cost of the most affordable shipping I can get ya..

aloha Mike

Thanks for cutting me on the deal! That was real nice. wtf??

He said "if that doesn't work out"

Don't see any issue there, just getting in line.

I'm not sure, but if people here would fully read posts before they had a crap fit maybe things wouldn't get out of hand?

He said "if that doesn't work out"

Don't see any issue there, just getting in line.

Yeah, BUT he posted a price of $30.00. So if I wanted to sell my steering wheels for $50 then mine isn't going to sell! If he would have just posted his response without a price it would have been no big deal. So now I either have to sell a wheel for $30 or not sell it.

Well, then price your product competitively.

For some reason I knew what your response was going to be. The OP asked for an item and someone posted a price which you chose not to. Now your in a twist. Come on now. I've priced stuff in threads where people were looking for parts, only to be undercut later in the thread. It happens. Not like anyone has an exclusive right in here regarding filling posters needs.

If you put it up for sale and someone jacked your thread that they had one for less... ***** away!

Well, then price your product competitively.

For some reason I knew what your response was going to be. The OP asked for an item and someone posted a price which you chose not to. Now your in a twist. Come on now. I've priced stuff in threads where people were looking for parts, only to be undercut later in the thread. It happens. Not like anyone has an exclusive right in here regarding filling posters needs.

If you put it up for sale and someone jacked your thread that they had one for less... ***** away!

The guy that posted had already e-mailed me about the parts. As far as my prices I don't get meny complaints! But I'm not going to give parts away either. To me that was just an a$$hole way to do things. Maybe that is how you operate, but it's not the way I do things! :angry7:

The guy that posted had already e-mailed me about the parts. As far as my prices I don't get meny complaints! But I'm not going to give parts away either. To me that was just an a$$hole way to do things. Maybe that is how you operate, but it's not the way I do things! :angry7:

I post my parts in these threads WITH a price so buyers can make an informed comparative decision. Not via pm in some secret way.

"I should have what you need." IS NOT a definitive response to guarantee the OP's need.

op asked and got more than one response, YOU do not own the right to this just because you were first to respond... see my previous post about being undercut on my prices. Did I cry, NOPE! Just moved on.

Nice of you imply that a member in good standing and nice person is an a$$hole.

Yeah, BUT he posted a price of $30.00. So if I wanted to sell my steering wheels for $50 then mine isn't going to sell! If he would have just posted his response without a price it would have been no big deal. So now I either have to sell a wheel for $30 or not sell it.

Well, how much were you asking for yours? What was the condition?

MOPARGOD - My intent was not to under cut you ...I apologize for that. In the future I will take your criticisms and suggestions and try to apply them so not to offend others.

But I will say this....CAPITALISM working at its finest.

Aloha!

DUSTED72 I will send you pictures and find the shipping totals soon....

Mopargod,
I agree that you are right to be miffed. I would be. The proper way for him to have handled this was to have listed his wheel as available "if it doesn't work out" WITHOUT listing a price..he doesn't know what your price is. NOW..you either sell yours for HIS price or you don't. You were first ..he didn't respect that, and then made you to be the 'bad' guy in this because you didn't like it. Well I didn't like it either.. That IS MHO !

Mopargod,
I agree that you are right to be miffed. I would be. The proper way for him to have handled this was to have listed his wheel as available "if it doesn't work out" WITHOUT listing a price..he doesn't know what your price is. NOW..you either sell yours for HIS price or you don't. You were first ..he didn't respect that, and then made you to be the 'bad' guy in this because you didn't like it. Well I didn't like it either.. That IS MHO !

That is EXACTLY what I meant! Dusted PMed me after the post. I lethim know that he should go ahead and get that wheel if the shipping wasn't bad.

Sounds like someone here just like to stir the pot, maybe he is lonely on Valentines Day! I wonder if he is a Moparts member too?? :bootysha:

Mopargod,

Hey guys...dont through me under the bus for an honest mistake. I posted a price . I see now it looks like a bad move. BUT I NEVER MADE ANYONE out to be a BAD GUY. DUSTED72 asked for a decent price...I obliged. Simple as that. If I sell it...so be it. If I don't so be it.

Aloha!

PS I think I will go to the beach......

Frank =
bawling.gif

Get over yourself "king midas" Thanks to one of the Misfits for that one!

Are you trying to defuse the situation?? :salut: :-D

Is that your attempt at humor? I am just trying to find some parts, thats it. If all it does is start a fight then I just won't buy from anybody. Does that make everybody happy. There, now there is no need to get upset with anybody over this.

Is that your attempt at humor? I am just trying to find some parts, thats it. If all it does is start a fight then I just won't buy from anybody. Does that make everybody happy. There, now there is no need to get upset with anybody over this.

Just for the hell of it buy the part from the poster who said he had it, told you a price and call it a day..... 8)

Ive never seen anybody have a problem with this before. I know if I was the buyer I would be looking for the part with the best price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back