-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba C

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
72 Duster nice solid roller. 7.25 rear auto 225 slant with a thrown rod. Great for V-8 conversion. Asking $3,000.Please P/M Thanks, Bubba

72 Duster 001.jpg

72 Duster 002.jpg

wow, that thing looks awesome, no rust? looks like a solid car, wish I could buy it. Even though the last thing I need is another project car, that's a sweet one!

just my luck it is 900 miles from me in Ks and don't run. It does look sweet

Any rust on the car? More pics of the body and interior? thanks Dave
Augusta

The car is solid but not perfect .It does have a chip in the driver door and a small bubble or 2. It has original interior and 130k miles. Does have a torn place on driver side.

72 Duster 009.jpg

72 Duster 003.jpg

72 Duster 005.jpg

Hey Bubba: What's the closest big town to Richland? That looks to be the original color of the paint. I have a 72 and it has different seats. Mine is the split bench with arm rest and the adjustable headrest. Mine is a SB car. That is a pretty nice place to start with a car. Show us some pics of the trunk and the engine bay please. Trying to get a fix on how far from me.

Wow I wish this would have been for sale about 8 months ago. I went down to georgia to pick up a 69 dart swinger and came home empty handed and an envelope with around $6,000 because the guy that had the dart lied about everthing it was a bondo rocket and had rust bubbling threw everywhere. Im sure this would have been with me on the ride home. Very nice car.

Hey Bubba: What's the closest big town to Richland? That looks to be the original color of the paint. I have a 72 and it has different seats. Mine is the split bench with arm rest and the adjustable headrest. Mine is a SB car. That is a pretty nice place to start with a car. Show us some pics of the trunk and the engine bay please. Trying to get a fix on how far from me.

1/2 way between Albany and Columbus Ga. Usually adjustabe headreasts are in 70-71 I thought..I may be wrong...any how I'll get a trunk and bay pic.

That is a beautiful '72, what a great starter car that would be for anyone. I have my money tied up in an off brand thats not selling or this would be in my driveway with Small Blk helping me make it as nice as his is. The one he has is absolutely beautiful and we went to Ga. to get it too!

It has a thrown rod. But no one has bothered to ask....

does it still run?

I was sorta asking for those who might be interested. Cause if it still moves under it's own power, it would cost MUCH less to have transported than if it had to be winched.

I was sorta asking for those who might be interested. Cause if it still moves under it's own power, it would cost MUCH less to have transported than if it had to be winched.

You're right there.I think between my 260lb son myself and a tractor we can assist on getting it loaded.Thanks for asking.

Bubba

i'll take the the old duster, it will go to a good home ,lets see that will make a dozen duster now pm sent see you bubba pm me about the parts car mike

Mike, I checked for a p/m and theres nothing there...OK GUYS...Heres a deal! The 72 Duster and the 73 ...FIRST:$2,500. GETS BOTH CARS!!

Thanks, Bubba

What's the scoop on the 73 car?

I dont know what kind of scoop it is I think it might be a Furd one.. and on the title question..I did have a title until somebody bought the cars.They have been sold.

Thanks FABO! Bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back