-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcolman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
After much consideration I've decided that what I want is a really nice daily driver instead of a muscle car that gets driven a few times a week at most. So my Duster is going up for sale (along with my 2017 Genesis G-80 if anyone cares)

I just got the car back out of the shop after a dyno tune and recent transmission swap and new rear end. I'm taking a huge loss on the car but that's life. I've poured over $60k into this car and it shows. Full specs below. All work performed by professional shops.

Make me an offer but be reasonable. Asking $47k

340 cid Mopar engine. Blueprinted and balanced. .30 over. TRW flat top pistons. Mopar steel crank, Mopar performance rods. ARP fastners. Holley Sniper EFI with Hyperspark distributor. Professionally installed and tuned. In tank fuel pump. Edlebrock aluminum heads. Weiand Stealth dual plane Intake. Competition cams hydraulic roller cam. 490/490 lift, 262 duration. 10.5-1 CR. Approx 365 HP. MSD Blaster SS coil. MSD 6AL ignition. 8mm plug Wires. Aluminum radiator. 6-Blade aluminum cooling fan. Hooker ceramic coated long tube headers with X crossover. 2.5” Pypes Turbo mufflers. Vibrant Ultra quiet resonators. Oval exhaust tips.

Rust free chassis and body. Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes and master cylinder. 6 piston front, 4 piston rear. 14” drilled and slotted front and rear rotors. Power brakes with silent electric rotary vacuum pump mounted in the trunk. Borgeson quick ratio power steering with pump cooler. Power steering reduction valve to reduce pressure for better road feel. Special limited edition American Racing classic Torque Thrust “D”18 Inch Wheels. 6” front 8” rear 5 on 4 3/4 bolt pattern. Front tires: 235/40 ZR/18. Rear tires: 245/50/ZR18. Backspace 4-1/2 front, 5-1/2 rear.

Tremec TKX 5 speed transmission / close ratio. McLeod hydraulic clutch. Quick Performance 8 3/4 sure grip power-lock unit. 3.23 gear ratio. Quick Performance axles with 5 on 4-3/4 hubs front and rear. QAI tubular upper control arms with neoprene bushings. QA1 adjustable struts not installed but included with sale. Powder coated sub-frame and K member. Mopar Super Stock leaf springs. Hotchkiss Sport suspension subframe connectors.

Autometer custom gauges with speedo, tach, oil pressure, temp, amp and fuel level. Windshield wipers, turn signals, high and low beam headlights, backup, brake and interior lights all functional. Push button start. New carpeting. Duster floor mats. Sound deadening throughout interior and trunk helps keep road noise out. Black dash. Black door Panels. Black headliner. Three point harness seat belts. New front bucket and rear bench seats. The heater and A/C blower is installed and working but the heat exchanger was removed. A new owner could easily install an after market A/C compressor if desired.

AAR fiberglass hood and front fenders. Estimated 200 lb weight reduction. Hood pins. Functional hood scoop. Matte black hood stripe. Omni brand paint and clear coat in sublime green completes the car.

_G7P0606.jpg

The car has been raised 1" since I took this photo.

IMG_0442.jpg

interior.jpg

Last edited:
So are you looking to trade, sell, or partial trade?

Lowered the price to $44k. Yes, it's a lot of money for a Duster but you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer one.

What did the car started off life as was it an original 340 four speed car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back