'72 Plymouth Scamp - What parts do I need to complete front end?

-

dgfalk

Reaction score
Last August I posted a thread about a '72 Scamp I got from my Grandpa. I was just going to sell the car, but now I want to put it together and drive it around/enjoy it. This winter I want to source all the parts I can to start working on it this summer. The biggest issue right now is it's missing all the front end parts. Can anyone help me identify everything I will need based on my pictures? I need a front bumper, bumper brackets, hardware, and new head lights. Also from looking at pictures of finished cars some sorta metal body panel that fits in between the plastic grill and metal bumper.

I'm totally fine with buying all used parts, don't need anything new and fancy. Really don't know much about this car so need to know what makes/models/years that are interchangeable and will fit. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

20230812_154813.jpg

20230812_155015.jpg

The best thing you can do is download a factory manual that has all of the body panel diagrams. That'll show you exactly all of the parts needed for the front end.

If you ever make your way to East/Central Oregon anytime soon, I'll donate my front bumper from my 72' Scamp with the brackets. It's in decent shape. You can have it.

20221119_135411.jpg

Last edited:
If you ever make your way to East/Central Oregon anytime soon, I'll donate my front bumper from my 72' Scamp with the brackets. It's in decent shape. You can have it.

Wow that's awesome of you, thank you! I'm in Montana, close by but I never make it over to Oregon. If you're interested in shipping I'd gladly pay all costs for shipping/packaging/time.

You don't want to know how much it costs to ship a bumper. Eventory what parts you have. Send pictures. We can help with what seems to be missing.

Since you are in Montana that’s is bound to be lots of old rust free mopar out there!

Looks like you might need headlight bezels, the trim that goes around the headlight.

-
Back