72 Plymouth Valiant

-
Reaction score
Hi,
Im Denver.
I Just purchased a Plymouth Valiant/Scamp!!!
I am in the process of restoring it.
If any one has anything 340 related, Ramcharger hoods scoops, or anything related i would be interested to here about it!
Thanks!

Photo810.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome aboard from the mitten state! Nice try on posting pics! Try clicking on the "go advanced" tab, then download your pics that way! Good luck!

Welcome to FABO!! Nice to see your from PA. Hope to see some pictures. I like the Plymouth Scamps. I have one and My son has one.

I'm still waiting to install my motor, but I may have a spare 1973 340 bored 0.030" over with aluminum pistons, ported and polished heads, holley street dominator intake, and other engine goodies. Depending on your timeline, I may be willing to sell the motor towards the end of Spring. It all depends on how the other 340 that I bought runs. If it checks out, then my '73 340 will be for sale.

Welcome to the site and good luck with your build.

-Mike

Welcome! Used to have a 72 Scamp.
Current project is a 69 Valiant.
Good luck!
Your only a couple counties to the East of me...

Welcome to FABO 72PlymouthValiant!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some more pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC00633.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 143
Hi I'm Ted. I inherited my 1972 Swinger(actually bought it from my siblings) They had no interest in a 6 cyl automatic. Me neither. I tuned in to bigblockdart and got turned on to his feats. Bought a 340 and installed it. Now time goes on and am doing a lot of other things to it. I find your forum to be very informative. I'm old (69) and am learning lots. Thanks

-
Back