72 rear fenders

-

82CRUISER

Reaction score
so the previous owner put bondo all over the rear fenders and made silly flares. I want to cut them off. Can someone measure their fenders so I have an idea. Thanks.

Last edited:
IMG_3489.JPG
IMG_3394.JPG
The

Why don't I just sell you a set of 14x10s with N50s on them and you can actually rock that look?

I think I will pass on the wheel/tire combo. I would however appreciate measurements for the fender well arch

So it rained a lot today but I got the car out for some burnouts. Still need those dimensions guys. Thanks

I have to say it would be pretty cool to keep that 70's look if the quarter work is decent. Those slot wheel front and back with a set of chrome side pipes would be fun.
I'm not a body man but imo if he cut the quarts and molded the flares unless you are a seasoned body man you might want to get a shop to look at it. I'm thinking your not going to just sand them off.

Being an odd shape, not sure how to measure that it would make any sense for getting back to original...

Not seeing how you would measure one. Maybe make a template off a good one.

If someone could measure the edge of the fenders from the center of the axle at 9, 12, and 3 o clock that would give me a start. I understand everyone's reasoning and opinions but I had a simple question and got 6 replies with no answer. I appreciate your inputs but I just want them off. Pretty sure they are cursed and probably caused the lack of serviceability

If someone could measure the edge of the fenders from the center of the axle at 9, 12, and 3 o clock that would give me a start.
Rear quarter measurements on my 75 Duster 14.75" forward 14.25 up and 15.5 back. The back does not actually extend down to the same level as wheel center. About an inch above it.

-
Back