Status
Not open for further replies.

rtmike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This listing is for a friend.

1972 Plymouth Scamp , Custom built Car, 440 Motor, Schumacher Headers, 2 ½ inch Exhaust, 40 series Flowmasters out to Tips, A-727 Torqueflight Trans, 8 ¾ Rear, 323 Suregrip, Frame Connectors, Driveline Loop, Custom built Billett Specialties Wheels, 18in in rear, 17in Fronts, Front Disk brakes, Front End Rebuilt, Body is Painted Viper Yellow, Smoothed Door Handles and Sidemarkers, 70 Grill was added, New Chrome Bumpers front and rear, New black Vinyl Top, Front Blinkers relocated inside Headlights, 70 dash installed, Black Interior is very nice, New Headliner, Tach and Gauges added, CD player with Amp . Car has taken First in Class at every Mopar Show it has been to. Check out the pictures, lots of money spent to build, hard to cover every detail. Price lowered $16,000. Thanks for the ad For A Bodies Only.com.
call Tom @ 503-970-4957 or email moparman1 at verizon dot net.

You can email me for the large version of the pix. vcodefan at comcast dot net

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb300/rtmike472/?action=view&current=varioussideValiant11.jpg

motorValiant6.jpg

varioussideValiant9.jpg

I just purchased this car, it was e--- for the past week and looks like a nice one..Cannot wait till its here in PA, will take 2 weeks or so.

I just purchased this car, it was e--- for the past week and looks like a nice one..Cannot wait till its here in PA, will take 2 weeks or so.

Congrats. Hauck!
That is one beautiful Scamp if i could have afforded it i would have bought it!
Where in Pa. are you?

nice car but it'd be alot nicer without them big rims, if overhauling ever touched my car there be a killin

I think you'll be real happy with it. He put a lot of miles on it right after he bought it taking it to Seattle & Salem for shows. The car shows real well, taking 1st at every one it was entered in.

If he didn't like the rims I'm sure he wouldn't have bought it. Why piss on someone's parade? :angry7:

I think the car looks great...Being its a little custom the wheels fit the cars look.Being you drove the car to the shows and all i am sure you can fill me in on some things..Thanks

The car was loaded up last night, open trailer? To late now but maybe i should have paid for a enclosed trailer.It will be here in 11 days or so....

Hey just wanted to tell you that I personally built the scamp and it you have any ?'s on the car I can answer them all.

Yeah I have a question, Can you build me one??!!! Very nice work, the car is amazing. I hope you are still building cars like that one, ie, more Mopars

I hated to sell it! But garage space is at a limit! I know the new owner will really enjoy it! It is a huge rubber neker! and looks wicked going down the road! I guess I need to change my picture and put one of my other rigs on there.

HAUK67 I'll have to come over and see the car next time I get to my brothers. He lives in collegeville near the small trains and airport.
Good luck with the car it looks great.
Brian

You can add the picture to my post...I just sent you a pm.Car is still on a truck on its way here to PA.Tom was a great guy to deal with on the car.

The car came in tonight around 5pm.I should have paid for a inclosed transportation, she was dirty...I had it detailed and it looks better in person then pictures...Look forward on driving it home tonight after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back