-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440swinger-kid

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Alright I have a Solid 1972 Dart Swinger for sale.
The car has been in dry storage for roughly 15 years. My father bought this car in the mid 90's and tore it apart for a restoration but never got around to it so I picked it up off him about 5 years ago and stuck it in storage. The car is in its original paint and was a slant 6 car with black top and interior. It has drums all the way around but we bought a 76 Valiant for the big bolt swap and disk brake parts. The rearend is a 8 3/4 out of a 68 Dart GTS with sure-grip 3.73's and pinion snubber. The 727TF was rebuilt before we got it with a small converter (I think it was a 2800). The motor is out of a 76 Power Wagon with 36,*** original miles on it. The car does have some minor rust and has ding and dents. The original owner was a old lady who while backing up the car in the garage would scrape the rear quarters (see pics). I have tons of spares for this car such as a deck lid, dash shell, rims, and lots more. The glass is all there except the front windsheild which got cracked in storage. (I know where you can get one out of a local yard along with the hood hinges since mine are bent). I just took these pictures about a week ago and laid every peice out for pics before loading them back up in the car. All trim is there and labeled along with most parts are labeled. The car is in storage on the Ohio/michigan line and will need towed and bring a truck for the spare parts. This would make a awsome drag car or street car and is super solid. The headers are CPPA (TTI bought the rights when they went under) and the k-member mounts are copies of the DC kits. I also have a spare glass fender, the original door panels in great condition and headliner not pictured along with some more emblems not pictured. I also have two sets of 72 plates from ohio and owners manual as well. The bad part is the car has a Michigan salvage title( car was side swiped in the 80's and they gave it a salvage the only damage was the driver fender and door got creased cut nothing else was bent or damaged.

I am asking $3,000 obo on the car and if you have any questions please call my cell at 419-654-1008 (I wont be online for awhile so please call me and the car is on the OH/MI line)

Thanks, Aaron

Here is a link to my photobucket to look at the pictures of the car:

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/swinger-kid/1972 Dart Swinger Project For Sale/?start=60
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back