'72 Valiant Prepare for Power!?

-
Thanks! I will post the specs as soon as I get the blueprint, I made this engine so that if I wanted to add nos or do anything else for power later on it would be able to handle it.

By the way, if anyone wants to see some pics of the '72 Valiant, I have some on cardomain:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2204703

wow that thing is really gonna surprise some people!
I love your casual statement on your page "slant 6 has some serious rod knock so putting in a 408 stroker"....as if a stroker is the only logical replacement for a slant 6 (which it is) LOL...i love it!:-D

Yes that's the pic.

Tie the floor to the connector and plug weld the section that slides into the rear rail.

Haha Mshred, ya my original plan was to soup up the slant six, just so it would be unique. Then when the /6 died, I decided "that's it, I am not going to put tons of moolah into the /6 when I can get something better"...thus the 408 Stoker! (no offense to /6er's, just was more expensive to make the /6 run fast...).

Crackedback, so having the connectors welded to the floor will prove to be much stronger, I suppose, more of a unibody effect?

Here's a pic of the frame connector and torque box installed (found on bigblockdart.com).

tbox.jpg

-
Back