-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopardude318

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a 725 Road Demon Carburetor. Vacuum secondaries, electric choke. I bought it new from summit, took it apart and rebuilt it before use. Has 500 miles on it. Worked great on my hot street 318.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/dem-4402020ve

$325 shipped to your door.

I accept paypal (please add 3.25%) or U.S. Postal Money Order.

IMG_0929_zpsec2a3a7f.jpg

IMG_0930_zps2d666e16.jpg

IMG_0932_zpsf7fe05d1.jpg

IMG_0933_zps3968e566.jpg

IMG_0935_zps345b9055.jpg

Because Barry Grant was known for carburetors with machining leftovers in float bowls and such. That's why Barry Grant went out of business and now Holley has bought them out. James just wants to let everyone know he was in that carburetor and took care of any of that bullshit before hand. Is that about right James? Nice carburetor. GLWS.

Anybody able to chime in on how much of an influence the "up to 220 degree cam angle" would have if a larger angle were used?

Because Barry Grant was known for carburetors with machining leftovers in float bowls and such. That's why Barry Grant went out of business and now Holley has bought them out. James just wants to let everyone know he was in that carburetor and took care of any of that bullshit before hand. Is that about right James? Nice carburetor. GLWS.

Yes, that is correct Rob. Thank you.

Anybody able to chime in on how much of an influence the "up to 220 degree cam angle" would have if a larger angle were used?

Not sure, but the cam I used with this carb in my 318 was an Edelbrock Performer RPM cam.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/edl-7177/overview/make/dodge

234/244 dur @.050 and 488/510 lift on a 112 LSA.

worked great for me.

The camshaft duration should not make a difference with this carburetor. If it had metering rods like a Carter, then it would be limited, but it does not. The Holley style can handle a good bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back