-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sic71dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Transmission was built by a guy named Marcus Wessels out of Petaluma about 3 years ago. I do not have any official receipts for this transmission or the work he did to it but he built it to handle the 600 hp stroker motor I sold.

Its got : bolt in sprag, billet pump gear, deep pan, rear roller kit, probably more.
The A1 converter is a 10 inch, made for internally balanced engines and its good for a 3000 RPM stall. The receipt lists it as " 10" HC Opel NC MDS 3579, # 361 "
Includes ARP bolt kit.

All of this is new and never used.

I paid like 1500 for the transmission and I think the cheap 10 inch converters from A1 are like 400 new. I would like to get 1200 OBO for both.

From the sound of the trans rebuild maybe you could offer up more info? Type of clutches used, steels used what was done to the valve body?
Its got : bolt in sprag, billet pump gear, deep pan, rear roller kit(comes new with the bolt in sprag, probably more. None of the stuff listed reflects how the trans was actually built.

From the sound of the trans rebuild maybe you could offer up more info? Type of clutches used, steels used what was done to the valve body?
Its got : bolt in sprag, billet pump gear, deep pan, rear roller kit(comes new with the bolt in sprag, probably more. None of the stuff listed reflects how the trans was actually built.

I unfortunately don't have all the information on it. It was built by a local guy a few years ago for it to handle the 600 hp stroker I had. It has a reverse manual valve body, and I am almost positive its got kevlar bands and clutches, its got all new bushings and was completely rebuilt. I figure a freshly rebuilt transmission on ebay is going for 800-900 bucks and I know this is at least as good, probably better than any of those out there.

Transmission and converter are still available and I will sell things separately. If anybody is interested shoot me an offer.

well i know there is a guy somewhere around sacramento(where im at) on craigslist with a sb 727 for sale built by J E sitting on a crate says it will handle 750hp and he is only asking 450$ and the conveter is included, just an fyi good luck with your sale and if i had the money i would have love to gotten a hold of several items youve listed or have listed.

I payer 1k for a tranny from a member here. I drove all the way to L.A. to pick it up. So if its as good ad you say then its worth every penny. If this one was around when I was looking I would be very interested. You are less than an hour from me. GLWS

The transmission and converter are still both for sale. I am not really interested in shipping it and would strongly prefer pick up. Ill drop the price down to 800 bucks for the converter, flex plate and transmission.

This is a really a steal. To bad I live in Hawaii. I would snap that up quickly. Good luck on your sale.

Man I wish I live closer. Stuck in Hawaii. Good luck on your sale!

Just FYI, the SFI of 2007 on the flex plate is out of date. The rule books say 3 years on SFI 29.1. Even so, this combo is a steal at 800.00, if you were closer I'd snap it up as a backup for the race car. Just a bump for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back