These big parts are for local pick up only

727 tranny - $25

Power steering pump, bracket, lines and column $50

Driveshaft went form 8 1/4" rear to 727 $10

Leaf springs $10/pair

SL6 AC/318 torsion bars $5/pair

Sorry too big to ship.

Slant 6 electronic ignition (dist, ecu box, ballast) $40

Ecu box looks brand new, dist looks ok but I haven't tested it yet. Moves freely though.

Also have brand new radiator fan shroud #3673821. $40

Would like the shroud to be local pick up as well but if I have to ship, I'll try and find a box for it.

Might have some random electronic components as well.

Also have other random slant parts you can have for cheap or free if you come by. Motor is toast and want the parts to go to a new home before I have to scrap it.

Located in Sacramento, CA

It's a long drive to California from here, Thank you for posting it up, there is a couple members looking for some parts you have, what kind of MoPar did the parts come off of?

It's a long drive to California from here, Thank you for posting it up, there is a couple members looking for some parts you have, what kind of MoPar did the parts come off of?

Thanks Mike,

They came off of a 74 Valiant with a 67 front end. The car was so modified there is no telling what came from what. I believe the power steering was probably original. 727 came from a truck of some sort but I have no idea. It shifted fine on the drive home but the motor had a rod knock and eventually blew up.

im would like the tranny....i have family out that way....is it complete ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back