-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CL3406

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Rebuilt 727 with shift kit. Comes with a stock converter (silver one in photos ) & also a TCS Pro street 11" 2400-2600 stall converter. Trans was rebuilt by an old time Mopar transmission tech. Trans has not been put in a car since the rebuild. No idea what year the case is?? It was going in my 69 Swinger but I've decided to change it to a 4 speed car. The Bouchillan Performance kick down kit you see in the picture is NOT included in the asking price. If you are interested in the kick down kit let me know & I'll see if we can make a deal. Asking $1400 USD for everything. Prefer local pick up but if you pay for shipping I may go that route. Thanks.

727 Trans 1.JPG
727 Trans 2.JPG
727 Stock Converter.JPG

First thing... would you be interested in selling just the stock converter? And if so, what year and motor did it come from?

Thanks!

First thing... would you be interested in selling just the stock converter? And if so, what year and motor did it come from?

Thanks!
If I can't sell everything together I may sell it separately. I will let you know..The stock converter came with my 69 340 swinger, the last owner of the car purchased the converter but never used it. I couldn't tell you what year the converter was made? Thanks.

If I can't sell everything together I may sell it separately. I will let you know..The stock converter came with my 69 340 swinger, the last owner of the car purchased the converter but never used it. I couldn't tell you what year the converter was made? Thanks.

Thanks. Keep me in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back