[WANTED] 727 Trans steel rear clutch cushion spacer.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72_671_Demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

Looking for a steel cushion spacer for a 727 rear clutch. Let me know if you have one that you would sell or if someone knows where I can get one.

Thank you!

So u want this for a 70 and older tranny? Kim

Hello Kim,
It's for a 72 transmission that I'm building with a trans brake and I'm going to put upgraded internals but want to replace the plastic cushion spacer with a steel version from an older transmission.

I have a ton of 727 internal parts as well as flex plates that I want to get rid of. lmk

Hello,
Just really looking to replace the plastic cushion spacer with the steel version. Like I mentioned in my response to Kim, I'm building a trans brake unit for my Demon and I'm going to be replacing most of the internals with upgraded billet parts.

I’ll have that but I think belmateo being in the states may get it to u quicker than me shipping from Canada. Kim

Thanks Kim! I'll see if he is willing to sell just that part. Cope Racing Transmissions has them, but they only sell with their heavy duty belleville spring kit which is $110. I also plan to check with A&A Transmissions tomorrow. They have them in the catalog but don't show a price on their website. If I get desperate, I'll send you a private message.

Thanks again!

Thanks Kim! I'll see if he is willing to sell just that part. Cope Racing Transmissions has them, but they only sell with their heavy duty belleville spring kit which is $110. I also plan to check with A&A Transmissions tomorrow. They have them in the catalog but don't show a price on their website. If I get desperate, I'll send you a private message.

Thanks again!

I would give A&A and CRT a call and not just go off what their websites say. Even if they're not listed on the web, I'd bet both of them would sell you one. Check ebay too. I see several there currently.

Hello,
Just really looking to replace the plastic cushion spacer with the steel version. Like I mentioned in my response to Kim, I'm building a trans brake unit for my Demon and I'm going to be replacing most of the internals with upgraded billet parts.
can you shoot me a pic of the part so I get it right for you. No 727 expert here.
Thanks

Did you find one?

Hello belmateo,

Sorry for the delayed response, was out of town for a bit. I have not been able to find one. I did check A&A Transmission and they show one in their catalog but when I search the partnumber to add to the cart it doesn't exist. I was going to give A&A a call tomorrow to see if they actually have them but don't sell them individually. Maybe as part of a spring kit?

Hello belmateo,

Sorry for the delayed response, was out of town for a bit. I have not been able to find one. I did check A&A Transmission and they show one in their catalog but when I search the partnumber to add to the cart it doesn't exist. I was going to give A&A a call tomorrow to see if they actually have them but don't sell them individually. Maybe as part of a spring kit?
No Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back