727 trans

-

This Bad Demon

Reaction score
I was doing some searching for 727 transmission trying to get good quality parts without breaking my pocket. Shipping is not money friendly here.... Anyway I come across Bob Mazzolini and see they sell a rebuilt unit for a good price and I was looking at a turbo action torque converter to go along with it....Do anyone have experience and or know someone that has dealt with Bob mazzolini before how about turbo action?

Mazzolini is a good man. I've spoken with him at the Los Angeles Mopar show several times. My buddy bought both a crate 360 and a 727 from him years ago and they held up to abuse. He may not be building the stuff himself though, just acting as a dealer.

Mazzolini is a good man. I've spoken with him at the Los Angeles Mopar show several times. My buddy bought both a crate 360 and a 727 from him years ago and they held up to abuse. He may not be building the stuff himself though, just acting as a dealer.

Ok cool....Yea price is good...I sent an email to find out a lil more info on the transmission. Do you have any experience wit turbo action torque converter?

-
Back