Status
Not open for further replies.

73Badsport

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey, everyone.
I'm looking for a Transmission Cross Member for a 1973 Dart Sport 340 with a 727. Doesn't have to be all painted up or anything special. Thanks in advance!

The rubber mount is what is different. IIRC

73 would use the spool mount , of which , the 3 speed, 904 and 727 all use the same. I have used all 3 on my 73 duster with the same mount.

sorry to comment here , just passing along useful info lol

Thanks for the quick replies, guys! I appreciate the info. I was unaware of that, so definitely good to know. So, I've basically just have to find something specific for the dart, not necessarily the transmission. I've looked and couldn't find anything through the big name parts places. Found a few on Ebay.

i have this
[ame]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191079180437&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT[/ame]

So, I've basically just have to find something specific for the dart, not necessarily the transmission. I've looked and couldn't find anything through the big name parts places. Found a few on Ebay.

x2 it's the same on all A bodies from 73-76 any engine or trans. I sell them for $50-75 blasted and painted but I'm currently sold out. Many other members here do also. You might check with Justin (ply30) on the board. He's parting out a bundh of 73-76 A bodies.
Good Luck!

So, I've basically just have to find something specific for the dart, not necessarily the transmission. I've looked and couldn't find anything through the big name parts places. Found a few on Ebay.

x2 it's the same on all A bodies from 73-76 any engine or trans. I sell them for $50-75 blasted and painted but I'm currently sold out. Many other members here do also. You might check with Justin (ply30) on the board. He's parting out a bundh of 73-76 A bodies.
Good Luck!
Thanks bud!
I got one out of a 73 sport or a 73 duster.
PM me I will take $35 + shipping let me know
Thanks, Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back