Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgedan

avid hobbyist
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
what's to say lots of new parts, a driver not a show car. A blast to drive I bought her last summer did a lot of work to make roadworthy again $13,500 may do partial trade for another "must be mopar " ( auto tranny so my wife can drive) prefer A body

duster1.jpg

duster2.jpg

duster5.jpg

duster6.jpg

duster7.jpg

duster3.jpg

duster4.jpg

what's to say lots of new parts, a driver not a show car. A blast to drive I bought her last summer did a lot of work to make roadworthy again $13,500 may do partial trade for another "must be mopar " ( auto tranny so my wife can drive) prefer A body

WAY TO MUCH,DO YOUR HOMEWORK,THAT WONT FLY WITH THIS ECONO!
SORRY!

Kamloops B.C. The price is just an asking price, limited supply here not much to compair to.

MY BAD,I DID SAY SORRY,I GUESS I AM JUST UPSET ABOUT THE ECONO THAT IS DRIVING THE PRICE OF OUR GREAT MOPARS DOWN THE TUBES,REALLY NICE CARS HAVE BEEN TAKING LATELY FOR ALOT LOWER THEN WE ALL KNOW THEY SHOULD GO FOR.

we do not need all caps 340, and i have probably seen this car in person, im sorry dude, but i do not think you will get that much for it, i know how you feel about not having anything to compare to, check kijiji, they'll give you some cars to compare to...

we do not need all caps 340, and i have probably seen this car in person, im sorry dude, but i do not think you will get that much for it, i know how you feel about not having anything to compare to, check kijiji, they'll give you some cars to compare to...

here you go

Been on kijiji, and castanet prices on mopars are up on most models but how do you compare a clone swinger to a H code Duster w/ a 4spd. challengers and cuda's ,gtx's etc needing full resto's (not drivable) are more $$ How do you compare #'s matching to builder's rendition?

List it for sale for what you want to get for it. If someone wants to pay $13,500 for it, they will. Others will disagree, but you don't see them making any offers. Don't worry about it.

I want $18,000 for my car….. People ***** that the price is high. I just tell them…. Go find one for less if you don't like the price of mine.

It can sit in the garage forever for all I care.

Thank you 70Dartmike. I'm not in a big rush to sell but spring is around the corner cruising season and my wife doesn't care for the standard. It would be a shame to convert it to an automatic (the only reason for selling) people don't part with mopars often around here lot's of hoarders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back