-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rlk340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '73 bare 340 block for sale. It's a standard bore. I have the windage tray for it also. Was keeping it as a spare but don't need it anymore. Located in Whittier, Ca. Asking $250 OBO. Can bring to Spring Fling in Van Nuys.

Attachments

• IMAG0637.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 449
  • IMAG0638.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 458
  • IMAG0639.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 458
  • IMAG0640.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 454
PM sent.

Not really, I just got caught up in the moment. Seriously, though, I'd be interested if it was within driving distance. Nice deal.

wish it was closer that should be a strong block 340-1 dont get much better

The 72 casting date looks funny. Good deal, wish I were ALOT closer

Russ PM me the VIN off the block if you could. Thanks
Ya, I'll get it for you as soon as I can. It won't be till tomorrow, my storage closes at 7. Only history I have on this engine is that I pulled it from a '73 Duster that was in the ecology junk yard. I've had the motor since 96 or 97. I sold off the crank, rods, pistons, & cast crank balancer on eBay years ago & everything was standard that came out of it, bearings & pistons. The heads that were on it look like smogger 360's. I still have those too.

Any idea of what it would cost ship to 28777

Call freight places, ask what it would cost to send a 200# item on a pallet from Whittier, CA to your place.

There are some places that broker which may cost less. I'd plan on at least $200. I sent a Dana 60 to Houston and it was about $220

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back