73 340 cuda

-

4demons

Reaction score
curious what a 73 might be worth i know of one that has been sitting for 30 years the license plate says 1980 was the last registered year, sitting inside too., or is it one of those things , its worth what someone will pay, have not been or am able to get close enough to get numbers off of it. it may also be an earlier year too

Need alot more info. Matching No.,interior condition,body condition,color,is it original color and, does it run?

I'm currently watching a 73 340 Petty Blue Cuda also, watching it rust into the ground. The owner will not sell it even though it has been sitting since 1982. I have offered $2500 cash for it, but was summarily met with the same old..."gonna restore that one someday"!!! Good luck getting yours!! Geof

^there's a '71 340 4spd Demon sitting under a tree about a mile from my brother's place. With no passenger side window. My brother tracked down the owner and got the "me and my son are gonna..." from the guy. He told the guy he'd give him (as in for free) a passenger side glass to put in it (to at least save the interior a little bit). The guy couldn't even bother with that, so what's the chance of anything ever happening (other than the car continuing to become one with the ground it sits on).

back on topic- like moparker said, more info is needed...

im afraid you guys are right they dont want to sell and will restore someday, at least it is inside out of the weather so it wont deteriorate too fast. am still going to hound them to sell, maybe it will work or just pi@@ them off

maybe it will work or just pi@@ them off
you need to get somebody else to hound them- get them going there three or four times a day to bug them about it.

...then after a couple months of that, go ask them again- they'll be so glad to see somebody else that you'll probably be able to steal it from them:D

-
Back